Saturday 14 March 2009


I'm very much looking forward to a year of creative craftiness at The Little Market at Avid and I can't wait to see the new and lovely things that will be on offer. I think we are in very interesting times and my feeling is that people will appreciate handmade things more than ever.
I look froward to continuing Rowena's great work and hope to see our networks grow and our ideas and knowledge getting shared around.
I've attached the flyer for the next Little Market 27/3/09 along with the notes for stallholders document. The artwork on the flyer is the work of our own Becky Lewis. It would be nice to feature a different makers work each month. Let me know if you've any ideas.
Please remember to rsvp soon for this months market. So far we have 4 of the 11 places filled. I encourage you to visit our facebook identity Lovely Thing Makers or join our facebook group The Little Market at Avid. It woul be great to see lots of activity and info sharing there.
The next market is scheduled for Friday March 27 5.30-8pm

Cheers

Michael

No comments: